Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format, or for images in JPG, TIF, or EPS.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review (available during upload of your submission) have been followed.
- You have chosen 3-5 keywords to index your submission.
- You have submitted a bio on your OJS profile.
- You have included an abstract (up to 200 words) with your scholarly article submission, if applicable.
- You have procured permissions for reproduction for all images and illustrations for your submission, if applicable.
- You have filled out and will submit a scholarly Consent to Publish Form and/or a creative Consent to Publish Form with your submission.
Copyright NoticeNo part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, without prior permission from the publisher.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.