Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published and is not under consideration by another journal or publisher.
- Text submissions are in Microsoft Word document file format (.doc) only.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font, 1-inch margins; placement of all illustrations, figures, and tables is indicated within the text at the appropriate points, and these items include relevant titles, captions, source(s), year(s) and courtesy credits.
- For scholarly and creative submissions: each illustration must be uploaded as a separate TIF or JPG file. It must be "print quality" (300 dpi resolution or higher). Lower resolution illustrations will not be accepted.
- You have procured permissions for reproduction for all images and illustrations for your submission, if applicable.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review (available during upload of your submission) have been followed.
- You have chosen 3-5 keywords to index your submission.
- For scholarly submissions, you have included an abstract of to 200 words on page 1 of your text.
- You have filled out and will submit a scholarly Consent to Publish Form and/or a creative Consent to Publish Form with your submission.
- You have included your 50-word contributor biography on your OJS profile page.
- On page 1 of your scholarly article (if applicable), you have specified which style (APA, MLA, or Chicago) you are using.