Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I attest that this work has not been previously published and is not under consideration elsewhere.
- I confirm that text is: Word (.doc) file format; double-spaced; 12-point font; 1-inch margins, paginated top right.
- If my submission includes illustrations, they will be uploaded as a individual TIF or JPG files and are "print quality" resolution (at least 300 dpi).
- I have signed and uploaded either a "Consent to Publish" form (for Scholarly articles, non-fiction essays, and interviews) or a "Permission to Publish" (for Creative works).
- I have included on my OJS system profile page my 50-word biography as well as all my contact information.