Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Author clearly designates article category that his/her submission will be reviewed.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in the cover letter).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines (Sixth Edition of APA Style), which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- All figures and tables meet criteria outlined in the Author Guidelines
- Please upload a separate word doc with your submission with the names and contact information of three people you believe would be great reviewers for your submission.