Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The review has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided to the editor beforehand).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text is double-spaced and employs italics rather than underlining (except with URLs).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Reviewers who publish with JFRR agree to the following terms:
1. Reviewers retain copyright and grant JFRR the right of first publication with the review simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share or redistribute reviews with an acknowledgment of the review's original authorship and initial publication JFRR.
2. Reviewers are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of JFRR's published version of the review (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of the review’s initial publication in JFRR.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.