Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is the author’s own original work, and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including the author’s own previously published work.
- The manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libelous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
- The manuscripts is in Microsoft Word and is double-spaced, in Times New Roman 12-point font, with 8 ½” by 11” margins.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors retain copyright; however, the Journal of University Economic Development and its publisher, the University Economic Development Association (UEDA), have been granted an irrevocable, nonexclusive, and royalty-free right to publish these articles.
The Authors shall, without limitation, have the right to use the Article in any form or format in connection with the Author’s teaching, conference presentations, lectures, other scholarly works, and for all of the Authors' academic and professional activities.
The Author s shall at any time have the right to make, or to authorize others to make, a preprint or a final published version of the Article available in digital form over the Internet, including, but not limited to, a website under the control of the Author or the Author’s employer or through digital repositories including, but not limited to, those maintained by scholarly societies, funding agencies, or the Author’s employer.
Any of the foregoing permitted uses of the Article, or of a work based substantially on the Article, shall include an appropriate citation to the Article, stating that it has been or is to be published in the Journal, with name and date of the Journal publication and the Internet address for the website of the Journal.