Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- At least 3 works must have been consulted (or at least 3 appropriate references).
- You are an undergraduate student at IUSB and research included must have been done while you were an undergraduate student at IUSB. For example, if you are a transfer student and did your research at IU Bloomington, you may not submit this research.
- Work is between 5-20 pages in length.
- Work contains original research or novel ideas on others' research.