Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The author or creator of any work published in Analecta retains coyright.
Authors or creators publishing in Analecta affirm the following:
☐ I declare that this submission is my original work, and that it does not, to the best of my knowledge, infringe upon anyone's copyright.
☐ I agree that that [the journal] may, without changing the content, translate the
submission to any medium or format for the purpose of preservation.
☐ I grant to [the journal] the right to keep copies of my submission, and to translate it to any medium for future reproduction, distribution, and preservation.
☐ [Rights of subsequent publication: The [journal] acknowledges that the author may wish to publish work elsewhere at a future date. I recognize that I am able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the nonexclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book).
☐ I understand that I have the right to request any item placed online be taken down at any time by emailing Stephen Finlay, IUSB ScholarWorks administrator, at email@example.com. Once I have made the request, the item in question will be taken down immediately.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.