Title Reviewed:
Annual Report of the Tuberculosis Hospital of Indiana for the Year Ending September 30, 1916

Author Reviewed:
C. J. Stevens

Author:
[Author Unknown]

Date:
1917

Source:
Indiana Magazine of History, Volume 13, Issue 2, pp 199-199

Article Type:
Book Review

Download Source:
xml

Annual Report of the Tuberculosis Hospital of Indiana for the Year Ending September 30, 1916. By Dr. C. J. STEVENS, Superintendent, pp. 27. Indianapolis.

THIS hospital is located four miles east of Rockville on Sand Creek. The number of patients at the end of the year 1915 was 135, though 301 had been admitted during the year. The pamphlet is illustrated with a double-page view of the grounds and cottages. This institution was created by the General Assembly in 1907 and opened for patients April 1, 1911.



Published by theĀ Indiana University Department of History.