Main Article Content
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. By submitting to Hindsight: Journal of Optometry History, the author grants to the journal the non-exclusive right to
reproduce, translate (as defined below), and/or distribute your submission worldwide in print and electronic format
and in any medium, including but not limited to audio or video.
2. The author agrees that Hindsight: Journal of Optometry History may, without changing the content, translate the
submission to any medium or format for the purpose of preservation.
3. The author agrees that Hindsight: Journal of Optometry History may keep more than one copy of this submission for
purposes of security, back-up, and preservation.
4. The author represents that the submission is his/her original work, and that s/he has the right to grant the rights
contained in this agreement. The author also represents that his/her submission does not, to the best of his/her
knowledge, infringe upon anyone's copyright.
5. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional arrangements for the nonexclusive distribution of the journal's
published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or a website or publish it in a book), with
an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.