Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
One author must agree to the Consent for Publication & Archive Agreement if they wish to have their abstract published in the Developmental Observer and archived with IUScholarWorks Open Journals. The co-authors' names and affiliations are included and they will be asked to give consent electronically if contacted by the DO editors.
The Consent for Publication & Archive Agreement solicits the author's permission to publish the author's article in the Developmental Observer and have it archived with IUScholarWorks Open Journals. This is NOT a copyright transfer agreement. The author maintains full ownership of said article(s).