Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The submission follows MLA style.
- The text is double-spaced, uses a 12-point font, and has 1" margins.
- End notes are prepared as Arabic numerals in superscript and not embedded using word processor features.