Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published in any language, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- The text is double-spaced and uses a 12-point font; all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- All material in lanuages using non-Roman alphabets has been transliterated.
- The instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Upon acceptance for publication, the Author grants and assigns to Indiana University Press the full and exclusive rights to his/her Contribution during the term of copyright, to publish or cause others to publish the said Contribution in all forms, in all media, and in all languages throughout the world. In consideration of the rights granted above, the Press grants the Author, without charge, the right to republish the Contribution in revised or unrevised form, in any language, in any volume consisting entirely of the Author's own work or in any volume edited by the Author, provided the Press is notified of such use and that it carries the appropriate form of scholarly acknowledgment. A Consent to Publish Agreement will be sent to the Author upon acceptance that outlines these rights in more detail.