About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Research articles published in the e-Service Journal will focus on one or more of these areas:
- Individuals: as consumers, users, designers and managers of electronic services
- Private Sector: as providers, users and disseminators of e-services
- Public Sector: as users, providers, policy makers and regulators of e-services and,
- Society: as the collective force that impacts and is impacted by e-services.
Applied articles published in the e-Service Journal will fall in one of the following categories:
- Practice: which can include descriptions and analysis of organizations, communities, systems and events related to the broad realm of e-business and e-government.
- Outlook: which can include updates of new developments, analysis of emerging trends, overviews of market segments, and challenges to conventional wisdom.
In addition, the journal will also publish articles of the following kinds:
- Reviews: of literature, websites, books, software, and systems related to e-service and
- Responses: to articles published in the journal along with responses to those responses.