Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published in any language, nor is it before another publication for consideration.
- If English is not the author’s first language, we ask that you please have your article edited by a native English speaker before submitting it for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word and is between 7,000 and 13,000 words (30-50 pages in length).
- The text is double-spaced and uses a 12-point Arial font.
- The text and endnotes adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- All material in languages using non-Roman scripts has been transliterated.
- The instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Your submission file includes two supplementary files: 1) an abstract of 100 to 150 words that describes the article and its findings; and, 2) a biography of 100 words.
Editor’s Note: Submissions that do not adhere to these guidelines will not be accepted for consideration.